Although potentially a seasonal attachment, the Invicta Fork Mounted Snow Plough is invaluable when the clearing of freshly fallen or compacted snow is required to ease vehicle or pedestrian access i.e. car parks, access roads and service yards. Often used by our customers as yard scrapers out of the wintry months.
- Fixed left hand sweep angle – 15 degrees
- Detachable bolted steel wear strip
- Stand skids to ensure level scraping
- Zinc plated twist screws for safe attachment to truck
- Maximum fork section 150mm x 50mm at 683mm centres
- Finished fully galvanized
- Rubber blade insert
Brand: Model: ISP Blade Width Options: 1250mm
Documentation: PM28 Compliant and comes with Certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.