The Hackett L5 QP lever hoist incorporates the four pawl mechanical engagement functionality. The unique and patented pawl design enhances the capabilities of the hoist allowing all four pawls to engage with the ratchet gear in an offset configuration allowing finer adjustment and tensioning capability while maintaining pawl/ratchet engagement.
- Working load limit range: 800kg to 15 tones.
- Quad pawl: quadruple safety with four pawls individually engaging with the ratchet gear.
- Dabs (dual anti-lock brake system): allows the load chain to be adjusted in freewheel mode without locking the brake.
- Construction and design: minimizes the ingress of contaminates to the internal brake mechanism surfaces.
- Stainless steel pawl springs: specially designed to work with the William Hackett patented quad pawls. The stainless steel springs are captivated in the brake chamber protecting them against damage.
- Stainless steel fixings: all internal springs, circ clips securing the pawls onto the pawl stands, nyloc nuts and socket head cap screws are stainless steel.
- Sintered/fused friction material: the brake material is fused directly onto the ratchet gear. This reduces the number of mating faces where there is a potential for ingress of contaminates that could affect the brake performance. Grooves cut into the brake material allow water to be displaced from the friction surface.
- Load chain: the SS-L5 QP (Quad Pawl) lever hoists are fitted with load chain that fully complies with international standard BS EN818-7 Grade T (8).
- Corrosion protection: the complete brake mechanism of the SS-L5 QP is corrosion protected including the pinion shaft, disc hub, change gear, ratchet gear, pawls, pawl stands and load sheave. In addition the load chain guide, stay bolts and chain stripper are also corrosion protected.
- High performance waterproof grease: used throughout the SS-L5 QP lever hoist enhancing the corrosion protection.
Brand: Capacity Options: 800kg up to 10 Ton Height of lift: 1.5 meter and 3 meter Documentation: CE Marked and comes with Certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.