Offering the same characteristics as our Low Liner forklift jib, but with the added benefit of a manually extendable jib arm, our Tele Liner forklift jib gives an overall lifting reach of 3000mm (2000mm when closed), making it ideal for handling extra long loads.
- Extends out to 3000mm (2000mm closed) to allow loads to be picked up from greater distances, thus reducing handling costs
- Low profile design allows for better access into areas where space is limited, helping to reduce manual handling and subsequent risk of injury
- Jib rated to suit the capacity of the lift truck, reducing wear and tear on the lift truck and possibility of overloading
- Multiple hook positions for flexible load handling whilst reducing handling costs
- Long jib arm to reach otherwise inaccessible places (i.e. machinery motors), helping to reduce factory maintenance costs
- Large fork pockets for instant drive in fitting, making jib quick and simple to fit and remove from lift truck
- Heel retaining pins to ensure the jib is safely and securely fastened to the lift truck forks
- CE marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.