SCH-W sluice gate jack systems with rack and pinion drive are available in capacities ranging from 1500kg up to 10000kg in Ireland. Sluice gate systems are used primarily in water power, agriculture and plant engineering. Different crank types and layouts present hundreds of possible arrangements. Hardened gearing parts and precisely machined teething for improved handling and low wear
- Spring loaded safety crank provides pressure when required.
- 10000kg model supplied with a SIKU crank, others supplied with a SIFEKU crank.
- Slide lacquer treated racks.
- Spur gear with formed gearwheels.
- Precisely milled crank gear.
|Capacity options:||1500kg, 3000kg, 5000kg, 10000kg
|Documentation:||CE Marked and comes with Certification|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.