Drives: hand operated gearbox. Can be used as a rotary actuator, as a gearbox for cable winches or as a gearbox for chain drives. The worm gear drives are suitable for a large variety of applications in construction for moving or turning loads, as gears for rope drums or chain sprockets or slewing drives.
Features & benefits include:
• Enclosed housing for the protection of parts inside.
• Enclosed and precisely machined gear for little effort and a long service life.
• Easy and safe operation.
• Load is held securely due to self locking worm gear.
• Self locking, with diecast aluminium housing suitable for use in hostile environments.
• Machined Phosphor Bronze worm wheel and hardened worm shaft fitted with teflon sintered bearings to reduce effort.
Brand: Ratio: 24:1 Driving torque: 36 daN m Effort on crank: 22kg Total shaft length: 200mm Shaft diameter: 36mm Hole distance: 135mm / 60mm Hole diameter: 13mm Documentation: CE Marked and comes with Certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.