The Bauer LAT Articulating Extender Crane Jib for forklifts is an inexpensive loading arm that increases the reach of the forklift truck and has the added bonus of allowing for a variable working height. It can be fixed in each of the positions using the pin provided. Extends out to allow loads to be picked up from greater distances, thus reducing handling costs. This jib's overall length is 1600mm and it comes with 2 other lifting points on the underside to allow loads to be picked up at different lengths. For load lifting safety, this forklift jib comes with a load capacity chart that details the safe lifting limits of the jib based on the capacity of the forklift truck.
Features & benefits include:
• At an inclination of 25 degrees with support legs,100 mm ground leeway.
• Extensible, can be fixed in each position using the pin provided.
• Steel construction fork sleeves for pick-up by a forklift and also suitable for straddle stackers.
• Secured by chain to prevent slipping.
• 1 swivel hook Jib rated to suit the capacity of the lift truck, reducing wear and tear on the lift truck and possibility of overloading.
• Multiple hook positions for flexible load handling whilst reducing handling costs.
• Large fork pockets for instant 'drive in' fitting, making jib quick and simple to fit and remove from lift truck.
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations.
Brand: Model: LAT Finish options:
Orange - RAL 2000
Red - RAL 3000
Blue - RAL 5012
Green - RAL 6011
Grey - RAL 7005
Documentation: CE Marked and comes with Certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.