Offering the same characteristics as our Low Liner forklift jib, but with the added benefit of a manually extendable jib arm, our Tele Liner forklift jib gives an overall lifting reach of 3000mm (2000mm when closed), making it ideal for handling extra long loads. The jib comes with a multitude of different lifting positions on the underside which allows complete flexibility when it comes to handling loads at different lengths. Heel retention to the forklift forks ensures safe securement, whilst a lifting chart supplied on the jib provides all the information required to ensure the jib is not used beyond the limits of the forklift trucks capacity.
- Extends out to 3000mm (2000mm closed) to allow loads to be picked up from greater distances, thus reducing handling costs
- Low profile design allows for better access into areas where space is limited, helping to reduce manual handling and subsequent risk of injury
- Jib rated to suit the capacity of the lift truck, reducing wear and tear on the lift truck and possibility of overloading
- Multiple hook positions for flexible load handling whilst reducing handling costs
- Long jib arm to reach otherwise inaccessible places (i.e. machinery motors), helping to reduce factory maintenance costs
- Large fork pockets for instant drive in fitting, making jib quick and simple to fit and remove from lift truck
- Heel retaining pins to ensure the jib is safely and securely fastened to the lift truck forks
- CE marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.