The Bauer SK Heavy Duty Tipping Skips are ideally suited for the collection and disposal of general factory waste and rubbish. The SK is a heavy duty tilting container with an automatic release and rolling mechanism. This forklift tipping skip has a sturdy steel construction with reinforced edging with a material strength of 5mm for the body wall and 6mm for the fork sleeves which are ideal for heavy materials. The automatic release function is activated when the release foot is set down on the container rim, it can also be released manually using the pull cable. You also have the option below to add castors so that it is easy to move around. With a mild steel construction, our tipping skips for sale come supplied in 5 different colours: Yellow, blue, green, grey, red, or hot-dip galvanised which helps with your waste segregation. Like all our forklift attachments they come supplied fully tested and certified for compliance with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
Features & benefits include:
• Full-length fork sleeves, closed construction make the unit very sturdy.
• Optimised load centre.
• Load capacity of 4000kg.
• Suitable for pallet trucks.
• Can be emptied at any height by cable operated from the driver‘s seat.
• Body with all-round reinforced edging.
• Sturdy frame with fork sleeves.
• Can be secured to prevent slipping and unintentional emptying.
• Safety security chains ensure skips are safely retained to the lift truck without risk of slipping off the truck forks.
Images are for illustration purposes only, product may differ in appearance.
Brand: Model: SK
Capacity: 4000kg Size options:
Orange - RAL 2000
Red - RAL 3000
Blue - RAL 5012
Green - RAL 6011
Grey - RAL 7005
Documentation: CE Marked and comes with Certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.