Offering the same characteristics as our standard raised height extender jib, but with a shorter closed length, makes this jib the ideal choice for when manoeuvring in occasionally confined spaces is required. The short reach extender jib comes with a closed length position of 1250mm and an extended length position of 1750mm. The raised beam height position of this forklift jib also aids visibility for the forklift truck operator. Manufactured to the highest quality, the short reach extender jib has four different lifting location points, offering a variety of load handling options. The lifting capacity of the forklift jib is based on the forklift trucks capacity, therefore ensuring the lifting jib can be operated safely within the lifting limits of the forklift truck. Like all our Forklift Attachments, this forklift jib will come supplied fully tested and certified for compliance with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
Features & benefits include:
• Short reach extension facility making it ideal for manoeuvring in confined spaces.
• Raised hook position for improved visibility whilst keeping hook off the ground when jib is left standing.
• Jib rated to suit the capacity of the lift truck, reducing wear and tear on the lift truck and possibility of overloading.
• Multiple hook positions for flexible load handling whilst reducing handling costs.
• Large fork pockets for instant 'drive in' fitting, making jib quick and simple to fit and remove from lift truck.
• Heel retaining pins to ensure the jib is safely and securely fastened to the lift truck forks.
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations.
Capacity options (at full extension):
580kg at 1750mm
850kg at 1750mm
900kg at 1750mm
1000kg at 1750mm
1100kg at 1750mm
Opened length: 1750mm Number of lifting points: 3 Documentation: CE marked and comes with certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.