Our fixed forklift hook attachment is a simple and cost effective means of converting your forklift into a mobile crane. The forklift hook comes with a fixed lifting reach of either 600mm or 900mm along the forklift blade length, and supplied with capacities ranging from 1000kgs up to 5000kgs. To prevent movement and safely ensure the forklift hook cannot slip off the forklift forks whilst under load, the unit is securely retained to the forklift forks via anchor bars that locate behind the fork heel. The forklift hook comes supplied with a high quality hook and shackle. Like all our Forklift Attachments, these fixed lifting hooks come supplied fully tested and certified for compliance with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
Features & benefits include:
• Lightweight construction allows the forklift hook to be fitted quickly and easily with no time wasted.
• Simple design offering low maintenance and operating costs.
• Fixed reach along the fork length ensures a safe lifting position each time.
• High quality hook and shackle to ensure load being handled is lifted safely.
• In built retaining bars fitted behind the fork heels prevents the attachment from moving forward along the forks.
•'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations.
Documentation: CE marked and comes with certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.