To compliment the traditional Fixed Blade Snow Plough we offer the Adjustable Blade Snow Plough to facilitate environments where the direction of Plough varies. An ideal solution to clearing freshly fallen or compacted snow to ease vehicle or pedestrian access i.e. car parks, access roads and service yards.
- 5 Adjustable ploughing angles 15 and 30 degrees to the left and the right and then straight on
- Detachable bolted steel wear strip
- Rear mounted castors to ensure level scraping
- Zinc plated twist screws for safe attachment to truck
- Maximum fork section 150mm x 60mm at 623mm centres
- Finished fully galvanized
- Rubber blade insert
Brand: Model: ISP-ADJ Blade Width Options: 1250mm
Documentation: PM28 Compliant and comes with Certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.