The RR-Industrietechnik RTB Heavy Duty Forklift Tipping Skip serves as an optimal solution for collecting and transporting heavy production raw materials and operational waste. The skip tilts independently on a roll-off skid so that there is no impact on the lift mast of the forklift during emptying. Unlocking by cable pull from the forklift seat saves a lot of time and is also gentle on the body and safe. An additional chain safety device prevents slipping off the forks. Due to a 3mm steel plate with all-round edge reinforcement and a base frame made of 6mm steel plate with cross reinforcement, the skip is very durable and robust.
- The optimal solution for collecting and transporting heavy production raw materials and operational waste.
- Friendly for forklifts: due to the roll-off skids, there is no impact on the lifting frame of the forklift during the emptying process.
- The low overall height makes it ideal for use as an auxiliary container on machines, - Unlocking by cable pull from the forklift seat.
- Chain safety device against slipping off the tines.
- Hutch made of 3 mm sheet steel with all-round edge reinforcement.
- Base frame made of 6 mm sheet steel with cross reinforcements.
- Powder-coated or hot-dip galvanized.
- Yellow/black warning stripes in accordance with ASR A 1.3 labeling requirements.
Options on request: galvanized, two-part cover, RAL color as required.
Brand: Model: RTB Volume | Capacity options:
0.3m³ | 1500kg
0.5m³ | 1500kg
0.75m³ | 2000kg
1.0m³ | 2000kg
1.25m³ | 2000kg
1.5m³ | 3000kg
2.0m³ | 3000kg
Pouring Edge Height: From 700mm up to 1000mm
RAL 5010 | Gentian Blue
RAL 3000 | Flame Red
RAL 2004 | Pure Orange
RAL 5018 | Turquoise Blue
RAL 6011 | Reseda Green
RAL 7005 | Mouse Grey
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.