Features & benefits of the William Hackett CP-C4 chain hoist include:
• Working load limit range: 500kg to 5 tonnes. Other sizes available upon request.
• Light load capability: tested and certified at 2% of the chain hoist rated capacity.
• Twin pawl: fitted as standard.
• Safety factor: 4:1.
• Safety latches: hooks are fitted with heavy duty cast steel latches. The latch and hook tip are integrated creating a strong and robust hook closure.
• Hand chain joiner: a unique hand chain joiner is used as a quick and secure method of joining the hand chain.
• Hand chain: fitted with Grade 316L stainless steel hand chain.
• Hook housing: secured with socket head cap screws/hex head bolts and nyloc insert locking nuts to allow full inspection.
• Fleeting/Cross hauling: independently tested (test report 2550-7615) for fleeting or cross hauling applications up to 45° from the vertical without deration of the WLL.
• Load chain: fitted with zinc plated load chain that fully complies with international standard BS EN818-7. With an option of calibrated Grade S (6) 316L stainless steel load chain.
Brand: Capacity: 500kg
Length of Load Chain Options: 3 meter
Documentation: CE Marked and comes with Certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.