The NEW and improved Yale UNOplus-Series A is the upgraded version of the best selling UNOplus. It is a versatile ratchet lever hoist designed for pulling, lifting, and lashing of loads. Its features include a compact design, robust stamped steel construction, and a favourable price / efficiency ratio. The new unit is even lighter in weight and comes complete with a free chaining device as standard that serves to quickly attach the load or to pull the chain through the hoist in both directions. The UNOplus-Series A is available as a ‘Standard’ lever hoist, an ATEX unit, or a UTILITY version specifically for overhead line construction.
- Due to optimized gearing and improved bearings in the housing cover a minimum effort is required to operate the short hand lever.
- Steel hand wheel as standard.
- Automatic screw-and-disc type load brake with corrosion protected components.
- Standard free chaining device to quickly attach the load or to pull the chain through the hoist in both directions.
- Robust chain guide rollers eliminate fouling and jamming of chain on the load sheave.
- Robust chain end stop.
- Comfortable rubber grip provides for extra protection against slippage.
- Alloyed steel link chain with zinc-plated resp. yellow chromated finish, in accordance with national and international standards and regulations.
- Forged suspension and load hooks are made from nonaging, high tensile steel and fitted with robust safety latches.
Brand: Model: UNOplus Capacity options: 750kg, 1500kg, 3000kg or 6000kg
Lifting Height: 1.5 meter or 3 meter Documentation: CE Marked and comes with Certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.