The Yale HTG geared travel trolley enables the exact positioning or easy traversing of large loads with either manual or powered hoisting equipment.
It has excellent rolling features due to machined steel wheels mounted on pre-lubricated, encapsulated ball bearings.
- Adjustable to fit a wide range of beam widths and profiles (e.g. INP, IPE and IPB).
- Adjustments are made by rotating the clevis load bar which also ensures the centred positioning of the hoist in the clevis – no creeping to the left or the right.
- The trolley wheels are designed for a maximum beam profile incline of 14 % (DIN 1025 - part 1).
- Trolleys are in accordance with the UVV and machinery directives.
- 2.5 metre hand chain drop is fitted as standard to this trolley to suit 3 metre height of lift. Longer lengths available on request. Please contact us for quotation.
|Beam Width Option:||From 50mm up to 220mm|
|Beam Width Option:||From 160mm up to 300mm|
|Documentation:||CE Marked and comes with Certification|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.