A fixed blade forklift snow plough that is angled to clear snow to the left. The snow plough comes fitted as standard with a heavy duty steel wearstrip with the additional option of having a 20mm thick rubber blade insert fitted if desired. Utilising a heavy duty rolled steel blade, our fixed forklift snow plough is designed to work in the most arduous of snow conditions and is more than suitable for ploughing fresh or hard compacted frozen snow. Large T screw fork clamps ensure the snow plough is secured to the forklift forks at all times.
Features & benefits:
• Heavy duty steel blade rolling for complete durability and longevity.
• Angled blade, ensures snow is pushed away to one side when ploughing.
• Heavy duty steel wearstrips fitted as standard to all models with the option of additional 20mm thick rubber blade inserts.
• Generous sized fork pockets, ensures the forklift snow plough will fit most fork trucks, thus maximising use of available plant machinery.
• Quick and easy to fit on and off the forklift forks via zinc plated safety screw clamps.
• No moving parts, offering low maintenance and servicing costs.
• CE marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations.
Images are for illustration purposes only, product may differ in appearance. Image shown is with rubber blade insert fitted.
Model Number(s): FMP 1830, FMP 1830-C, FMP 1830-R, FMP 1830-RC Width cleared: 1830mm Fork spread: 830mm Maximum fork size: 140mm x 50mm (Dimensions A See Specification Image): 1830mm (Dimensions B See Specification Image): 517mm On The standard Or 550mm With The Rubber Added (Dimensions C See Specification Image): 380mm Blade Insert Options: Standard Steel, Castor, Rubber or Castor and Rubber Blade Inserts Documentation: CE Marked and comes with Certification