Offering all the benefits and characteristics of our high quality forklift extensions, our fork protection sleeves come with the added benefit of being spray coated with 3mm thick Polyurethane.
Unlike rubber coating which can peel away over time, the Polyurethane coating is strongly bonded to the fork sleeve, making it very hard wearing and durable.
- 3mm thick Polyurethane coating to reduce steel on steel contact and help reduce product damage
- Manufactured from 8mm thick steel with additional 5mm thick internal strengthening plates for maximum durability and longevity
- Fully formed profile toe section with end cap for added strength
- Chiselled shaped toe profile provided easy glide into pallets, speeds up operations whilst helping to reduce product/pallet damage
- Fixed retaining bar (retaining pins are used when extension length greater than 2000mm) for safely securing to the truck forks
- CE marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to comply with Health & Safety Regulations
|Model Number(s):||FPS 125-1900, FPS 150-1900|
|Width Options:||125mm Wide or 150mm Wide|
|Number of pieces in pack:||2|
|Documentation:||CE Marked and comes with Certification|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.