The Fork-Mounted Towing Hitch allows conventional forklifts to be able to tow objects using a tow ball or pin. Its the ideal attachment for allowing your forklift to tow trailers. The Forklift Tow Hitch comes fitted with a 3000kg capacity ball hitch as standard. With safe and secure heel retention to the forklift forks, this allows the forklift to either shunt or pull the load into place. Like all our attachments, the tow hitch will come fully tested and certified to comply with the latest Health & Safety Regulations. N.B: Before using, we recommend first checking the suitability of your forklift and probable restrictions with your forklift supplier or truck manufacturer.
Features & benefits include:
• Supplied with 50mm diameter ball hitch and pin for maximum usage flexibility.
• Standard length of 1200mm making it compatible with most standard forklift forks.
• Heel pin retention to ensure the tow hitch is secured safely to forklift forks.
• Generous 'drive in' fork pockets making the tow hitch one person fitment, thus helping to reduce standing time and downtime.
• Painted in safety yellow gloss to ensure visibility when fitted to the lift truck.
• CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations.
Maximum fork size:
140mm x 50mm
CE Marked and comes with Certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.