Low profile forklift boom with a 90mm pole diameter. This forklift boom is designed with a low profile design, making it better suited for handling rolls or coiled products that are stacked. An example of this would be loading or unloading stacked rolls from a lorry. The fork mounted design of the forklift boom allows the truck operator quick changeover from pallet handling to roll handling with little downtime, ideal for when time is at a premium. The forklift boom will come manufactured in high grade EN19T steel, offering strong, durable and long service life properties. With safety retaining pins to ensure the forklift boom is safely and securely located to your forklift forks, our forklift booms are the ideal attachment for carrying out your roll handling duties, and like all our forklift attachments, will come fully tested and certified to comply with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
Features & benefits include:
• Low profile design allows 'stacked' rolls to be handled whilst giving truck operator increased visibility.
• Free standing 'drive in' design only requires the truck operator to fit the boom, reducing downtime and standing time.
• Large fork pockets allow quick fitment and changeover from roll handling to pallet handling, reducing both time and costs.
• High grade EN19T steel, offering strong, durable and long service life properties.
• Leading edge nose cone designed to avoid damage to the roll being handled whilst offering easy 'glide in' pick up.
• Twin heel retention pins to ensure the forklift boom is safely and securely fastened to the lift truck forks.
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations.
Please let us know the overall diameter of the rolls being carried:
We manufacture our forklift booms to order to ensure the correct boom diameter is supplied based on the combination of roll length and roll weight, ensuring peace of mind that the forklift boom will be fit for purpose.
Boom length options:
1000mm, 1500mm, 2000mm, 2500mm
Maximum fork size:
140mm x 50mm
CE Marked and comes with Certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.