The Bauer LA Articulating Crane Jib for forklifts is an inexpensive loading arm and has the added bonus of allowing for a higher working height. This jib's overall length is 1600mm and it comes with 2 other lifting points on the underside to allow loads to be picked up at different lengths. For load lifting safety, this forklift jib comes with a load capacity chart that details the safe lifting limits of the jib based on the capacity of the forklift truck.
Features & benefits include:
• Rigid construction at an inclination of 25 degrees with support legs, 100 mm ground leeway.
• Steel construction.
• Fork sleeves for pick-up by a forklift and also suitable for straddle stackers.
• Secured by chain to prevent slipping.
• 1 swivel hook.
• Jib rated to suit the capacity of the lift truck, reducing wear and tear on the lift truck and possibility of overloading.
• Multiple hook positions for flexible load handling whilst reducing handling costs.
• Large fork pockets for instant 'drive in' fitting, making jib quick and simple to fit and remove from lift truck.
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations.
Images are for illustration purposes only, product may differ in appearance.
Brand: Model: LA Finish options:
Orange - RAL 2000
Red - RAL 3000
Blue - RAL 5012
Green - RAL 6011
Grey - RAL 7005
Documentation: CE Marked and comes with Certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.