The Bauer LA Articulating Crane Jib for forklifts in is an inexpensive loading arm and has the added bonus of allowing for a higher working height. This jib's overall length is 1600mm and it comes with 2 other lifting points on the underside to allow loads to be picked up at different lengths. For load lifting safety, this forklift jib comes with a load capacity chart that details the safe lifting limits of the jib based on the capacity of the forklift truck.
- Rigid construction at an inclination of 25 degrees with support legs, 100 mm ground leeway
- Steel construction
- Fork sleeves for pick-up by a forklift and also suitable for straddle stackers
- Secured by chain to prevent slipping
- 1 swivel hook
- Jib rated to suit the capacity of the lift truck, reducing wear and tear on the lift truck and possibility of overloading.
- Multiple hook positions for flexible load handling whilst reducing handling costs.
- Large fork pockets for instant 'drive in' fitting, making jib quick and simple to fit and remove from lift truck
- 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations.
Orange - RAL 2000
Red - RAL 3000
Blue - RAL 5012
Green - RAL 6011
Grey - RAL 7005
|Documentation:||CE Marked and comes with Certification|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.