Our raised height forklift and telehandler jib is the ideal jib attachment for lifting and conveying loads which are not suitable for, or do not require, palletising. The raised height position of the lifting beam on this forklift and telehandler jib helps give the lift truck operator improved visibility.
- Raised hook position for improved visibility whilst keeping hook off the ground when jib is left standing
- Jib rated to suit the capacity of the lift truck, reducing wear and tear on the lift truck and possibility of overloading
- Multiple hook positions for flexible load handling whilst reducing handling costs
- Long jib arm to reach otherwise inaccessible places (i.e. machinery motors), helping to reduce factory maintenance costs
- Large fork pockets for instant drive in fitting, making jib quick and simple to fit and remove from lift truck
- Heel retaining pins to ensure the jib is safely and securely fastened to the lift truck forks
- CE marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.