The Yale HW-CS80 Stainless Steel Spur Gear Drive Wire Rope Winch has a maximum capacity of 800daN or approximately 815kg. The Spur Gear Drive Winches are suitable for the use in areas where electricity is not available or where electric appliances can not be safely operated on account of water, mud or dirt.
Features & benefits include:
• Winch housing and rope drum is made from stainless steel. Rope drum on bush bearings for flawless rope lead-off.
• Spur gear drive for optimal efficiency.
• Compact design.
• Easy and quick mounting onto walls, poles, towers etc.
• Pivotable handle.
• Automatic load pressure brake for safe holding and extremely sensitive lowering of the load.
• Unintentional brake release is prevented even with swinging loads.
• The stainless steel design gives more protection against the elements faced when outdoors.
• Suitable for operation in ambient temperatures of -100 to +500.
Wire rope sold separately.
Brand: Model: HW-CS80Lifting/pulling capacity - 1st rope layer:
800daNLifting capacity - upper layer:
400daNCrank effort 1st rope layer: 20daNRatio:10:1Recommended Wire rope diameter:
Minimum breaking load of wire rope:
43.8kNMaximum wire rope storage:
Maximum number of rope layers:7
Weight without wire rope: 10.1kgDocumentation:CE Marked and comes with Certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.