Our Base Emptying Stillages and Tipping Skips offer a simple means of collecting, moving and safely dumping factory waste whilst utilising your forklift truck. Once full, emptying the dumping containers is a quick and simple operation via it's bottom opening hinged base, operated by means of a manual wire pull cord. The hinged base, once open, automatically re-locks when the stillage is lowered back to the ground. Our base emptying dumping containers are ideal for placing around the factory or workshop and can prove a great waste handling alternative to conventional forklift tipping skips, especially when space is at a premium. Pallet feet on the underside of the stillage allows for convenient stacking and storage capabilities. With a mild steel construction, the dumping containers can come supplied in a variety of colours to help with your waste segregation, and like all our forklift attachments, come supplied fully tested and certified for compliance with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
Features & benefits include:
• Manufactured from 2mm thick steel side plates and 3mm thick base plate, offering long service life properties.
• Base opening operated by a simple to use manual wire pull cord, no mechanical parts to breakdown.
• Base locks automatically when lowered to the ground, helps speed up operations and increased productivity.
• Pallet feet fitted to underside of stillage to allow safe and convenient stacking capabilities where space is at a premium.
• Supplied with safety securing chain to ensure the stillage is positively connected to the lift truck.
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations.
Volume | Capacity options:
0.5m³ | 1000kg
1.0m³ | 1250kg
1.5m³ | 1500kg
CE Marked and comes with Certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.