The Bauer MB-K-IV crane slung safety cage in Ireland ensures safety for repairs and maintenance work. When working at height is a requirement, our range of crane slung access safety platforms provide a safe and secure working deck for carrying out such operations. Slung from the hook of an overhead crane, our crane slung safety cages come supplied with overhead lifting chains as standard. Overhead lifting chains purposely positioned away from the personnel within the platform for added Health & Safety. Robust overhead guard to protect the personnel within the platform from falling objects from above. "DGUV" compliant (German Use of Work Equipment Directive) and approved by the German Association for Technical Inspection "TÜV")
- Supplied with four legged lifting chain for overhead crane use.
- Durable mild steel welded construction offering long service life properties.
- Fully tested and certificated to comply with Health & Safety Regulations.
- Number of persons permitted: 2
- According to DIN EN 14502-1
- Load capacity 300kg
- Support legs, 135mm ground leeway
- Galvanized roof and galvanized tool deposit inside
- Pick up by crane
- PPE anchor points (personal protective equipment)
|Method of Entry:||Side gate|
|Dimensions:||8000mm Length x 1200mm Width x 2305mm Height|
||800mm x 1200mm|
|Documentation:||CE Marked and comes with Certification|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.