The Bauer EXPO Mini Tipping Skips are ideally suited for the collection and disposal of general factory waste and rubbish. The EXPO Mini is a tilting container with a low structural height and rolling mechanism. Emptying of the forklift and telehandler skip's contents is carried out by a simple-to-operate release mechanism, which when activated, allows the tip skip to roll forward and empty. You also have the option below to add castors so that it is easy to move around. With a mild steel construction, our forklift tipping skips for sale come supplied in 5 different colours: Yellow, blue, green, grey, red, or hot-dip galvanised which helps with your waste segregation. Like all our forklift attachments they come supplied fully tested and certified for compliance with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
Features & benefits include:
• Height dumping edge 455mm. 750kg capacity.
• Optimised load centre.
• Can be emptied at any height by cable operated from the driver‘s seat.
• Body with all-round reinforced edging.
• Sturdy frame with fork sleeves.
• Can be secured to prevent slipping and unintentional emptying.
• Safety security chains ensure skips are safely retained to the lift truck without risk of slipping off the truck forks.
Brand: Model: EXPO
750kg Volume options:
Orange - RAL 2000
Red - RAL 3000
Blue - RAL 5012
Green - RAL 6011
Grey - RAL 7005
Documentation: CE Marked and comes with Certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.