The MB-B L forklift safety access platform features an automatic door latch, PPE anchor points for protective equipment according to the current Austrian "ÖNORM" standard, and is picked up lengthwise (narrow base) by a forklift truck. Forklift safety cages ensure safety for repairs and maintenance work. They are suitable as personnel access platforms for exceptional circumstances or unscheduled emergency work. All aspects of health and safety are adhered to with full compliance to current regulations.
Features & benefits include:
• Galvanized tool deposit.
• Automatic door latch.
• Picked up lengthwise (narrow base) by a forklift truck.
• Perforated back mesh ensures there is a barrier between the platform user and the hazardous areas of the lift truck.
• Kickrail to all sides prohibits items left on the floor from falling out at height (i.e. work tools).
• Painted in safety orange finish to aid visibility when in operation on the lift truck.
• Sturdy construction made of steel tubing.
• Non-slip working platform.
• Number of persons permitted: 2.
• Fork sleeves with safety mechanism to prevent slipping.
• "DGUV" compliant (German Use of Work Equipment Directive) and approved by the German Association for Technical Inspection "TÜV").
Images are for illustration purposes only, product may differ in appearance.
Brand: Model Number: MB-B L
Capacity: 300kg Dimensions: 1290mm Length x 805mm Width x 1890mm Height Weight: 130kg Documentation: CE Marked and comes with Certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.