The Bauer LA Low Profile Crane Jib for forklifts is one of our most popular forklift and telehandler jibs. This Low Liner forklift Jib is an inexpensive loading arm which gives long reach capabilities for picking up a product which is difficult to palletise, or for handling motors, press tools etc. from positions which are hard to access. This jib's overall length is available in 1600mm and 2400mm. It also comes with other various lifting points on the underside to allow loads to be picked up at different lengths. For load lifting safety, this forklift jib comes with a load capacity chart that details the safe lifting limits of the jib based on the capacity of the forklift truck.
Features & benefits include:
• Rigid construction.
• Steel construction.
• Fork sleeves for pick-up by a forklift and also suitable for straddle stackers.
• Secured by chain to prevent slipping.
• 1 swivel hook.
•Low profile design allows for better access into areas where space is limited, thus reducing the need manual handling and subsequent risk of injury.
• Jib rated to suit the capacity of the lift truck, reducing wear and tear on the lift truck and possibility of overloading.
• Multiple hook positions for flexible load handling whilst reducing handling costs.
• Long jib arm to reach otherwise inaccessible places (i.e. machinery motors), helping to reduce factory maintenance costs.
• Large fork pockets for instant 'drive in' fitting, making jib quick and simple to fit and remove from lift truck.
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations.
Images are for illustration purposes only, product may differ in appearance.
Brand: Model: LA Finish options:
Orange - RAL 2000
Red - RAL 3000
Blue - RAL 5012
Green - RAL 6011
Grey - RAL 7005
Documentation: CE Marked and comes with Certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.