Wheelie bins are an ever popular choice for using as waste receptacles in the working environment. While their lightweight mobile design can make positioning and moving over short distances easier, it can sometimes prove problematic when it comes to emptying and dispensing the contents. We have developed our forklift wheelie bin tipper to overcome this problem. The wheelie bin handler is simply fitted to the forklift truck forks, and with the aid of a manual winch mechanism, allows the wheelie bins to be picked up and emptied without the need for manual handling, thus reducing risk of injury whilst increasing Health & Safety on site. The wheelie bin handler simply picks up the wheelie bin via the bins handle, and by means of a pull cord attached to the wheel and the other end fed through the winch, the wheelie bin will pivot forward allowing the lid to open once the forklift mast is raised and the winch mechanism is operated. For added convenience, the forklift wheelie bin handler will be supplied with a locating stand, and like all our forklift attachments, comes supplied fully tested and certified for compliance with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
Features & benefits:
• Sturdy steel construction.
• Fork sleeves for pick-up by a forklift. Suitable for pick-up by forklifts, site dumpers and other vehicles with forks.
• Can be secured to prevent slipping and unintentional emptying.
• Self-locking hooks hold the wheelie bin securely in place during emptying. • Painted in high gloss yellow finish to highlight visibility on forklift truck.
• Suitable for use with 80/120 or 240 litre wheelie bins, offering flexibility of use over the most popular sizes of wheelie bins.
• Simple winch mechanism allows wheelie bins to be tipped without manual handling, thus reducing risk of back injury.
Images are for illustration purposes only, product may differ in appearance.
MK120 | 80 and 120 litre
MK240 | 240 litre
Orange - RAL 2000
Red - RAL 3000
Blue - RAL 5012
Green - RAL 6011
Grey - RAL 7005
Documentation: CE Marked and comes with Certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.