Our range of BVA hydraulic toe jacks , formally known as HTJ, are ideal when working in very confined spaces. Typical uses include lifting and positioning of heavy machinery, fabricated steel structures, and general engineering applications.
- Lifting capacity options of 3, 6, 10 and 15 tonne, on the head and toe.
- Extremely low entry height of the toe.
- Operating lever rotates through 220 degrees.
- Carry handle for ease of handling.
- Chrome plated plunger improves seal life and optimum performance.
- Heat treated and chrome plated medium -carbon steel cylinder.
- U.S. Patented by-pass device protects hydraulic system from over travel damage.
- Hydraulic system is protected from internal damage by a patented by-pass mechanism (U.S. Patent No. 5946912).
|Documentation:||CE Marked and comes with Certification|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.