The brand new Eclipse Ultralift E Permanent Lifting Magnet range utilises the latest in magnetic technology to provide a cost-effective lifting solution. The technology is fail-safe, extremely easy to operate, with no electricity required delivering world class results when handling ferrous loads compared to traditional methods such as slings, chains, hooks and grabs. With a guaranteed Working Load Limit (WLL) of 3:1, you can rest assured that the Ultralift E provides a safe and efficient way to lift ferrous loads in your factory, workshop or warehouse. The Ultralift E Magnetic Lifter range is ideal for applications ranging from light pick and place equipment to heavy steel stock movement. This high performance magnetic lifter has been designed with safety uppermost in mind, in addition to utilising permanent magnetic technology to ensure the load cannot be released during lifting. A secondary handle locking device provides further re-assurance that the load cannot be accidentally released when in use. Like all our Lifting Magnets, this magnetic lifter is certified and comes with documentation.
Features & Benefits:
• Superior lifting performance and cost-effective.
• Simple, safe, single person operation.
• Increased lifts per hour – engages with the load instantly.
• Optimises storage space - requires only single face access to the load.
• Does not damage the load.
• The load can be moved with pinpoint accuracy.
• Zero running costs – uses permanent magnetic technology.
• Ideal for flat surface or round steel section.
Brand: Model: Ultralift E
Working Load Limit options (On flat plate section) | Model:
100kg | ULE0100
300kg | ULE0300
600kg | ULE0600
1000kg | ULE1000
Units per pack: 1
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.