This drum rotator that can rotate both 210 litre steel and plastic ('L' and 'XL' ring) drums, and is suitable for use with both a forklift truck or overhead crane. With easy operation, carried out via a loop chain connected to a high quality gearbox, precise and controlled drum pouring is achieved. The drum rotator utilises a double webbing strap and ratchet assembly system to ensure safe and secure gripping of the drum during de-canting. Like all our Forklift Attachments, our drum rotators come supplied fully tested and certified for compliance with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
Features & benefits:
• Fitted with fork pockets for forklift use and a lifting eye for crane use, thus offering better utilisation of available plant.
• Loop chain rotation to allow effortless and controlled pouring of drum contents, eliminating risk of over pouring and spillage.
• High quality gearbox to drain drums fully whilst eliminating manual handling and reducing risk of back strain.
• Manually adjustable drum girdle that grips drum firmly, eliminating risk of drum slippage and subsequent damage costs and contents loss.
• Generous size 'drive in' fork pockets to allow quick fitting on and off forklift.
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations.
For drum types:
210 litre steel and plastic ('L' and 'XL' ring) drums
Capacity: 360kg Operation: Loop chain
Maximum fork size: 140mm x 50mm Documentation: CE marked and comes with certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.