Our 3 tine forklift drum positioner offers a unique way of manipulating drums from the horizontal position to the vertical position and vice versa, without the need for the forklift operator to leave the truck cab. Completely mechanical in operation, this forklift drum positioner can be used for transporting drums and for unloading and loading vehicles, drum stands, drum racks etc. The drum handler will also allow all four drums to be taken off a pallet from the corners and positioned horizontally. It also is suitable for pyramid stacking of drums With a mild steel construction, the forklift drum positioner is painted in high gloss yellow for added visibility. Like all our Forklift Attachments, our drum rotators come supplied fully tested and certified for compliance with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
Features & benefits:
• Allows drums to be moved from horizontal to vertical and vice versa, eliminating the need for manual handling and reducing risk of injury.
• Completely mechanical in operation with no truck modification required, offering much lower costs than a hydraulic unit.
• Simple design with few moving parts provides a long service life with low maintenance costs.
• Self locking with pull cord release operated from within truck cab provides quick operation and reduced handling costs.
• With no girdle to hold drums in place, drums can be laid flat on any surface, eliminating the need for manual handling.
• Drum manipulation can be carried out from with truck cab with no need for operate to leave the seat, speeds up productivity.
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations.
For drum types:
210 litre steel and plastic drums
Capacity: 400kg Fork spread: 567mm
Maximum fork size: 140mm x 50mm Documentation: CE marked and comes with certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.