The ideal attachment when manipulating of drums from vertical to horizontal and vice versa is required. With no hydraulic connection required to the forklift truck, this drum positioner is totally mechanical in operation. The 4 tine configuration of this model allows drums to be stacked in racking where clearance above the drums is minimal. This forklift drum manipulator also allows 4 drums to be placed or removed from a pallet when approached from the sides. Like all our Forklift Attachments, our drum positioners come supplied fully tested and certified for compliance with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
Features & benefits:
• Allows drums to be moved from horizontal to vertical and vice versa, eliminating the need for manual handling and reducing risk of injury.
• Drums can be stacked in racking where clearance above the drum is minimal, improving drum storage capabilities.
• Completely mechanical in operation with no truck modification required, offering much lower costs than a hydraulic unit.
• Simple design with few moving parts provides a long service life with low maintenance costs.
• Self locking with pull cord release operated from within truck cab provides quick operation and reduced handling costs.
•With no girdle to hold drums in place, drums can be laid flat on any surface, eliminating the need for manual handling.
• Drum manipulation can be carried out from with truck cab with no need for operate to leave the seat, speeds up productivity.
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations.
For drum types:
210 litre steel and plastic drums
Capacity: 400kg Fork spread: 567mm
Maximum fork size: 140mm x 50mm Documentation: CE marked and comes with certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.