Our carriage mounted big bag handler is designed for more dedicated big bag handling, where the bag handling attachment is mounted directly onto the carriage of the lift truck. The carriage mounted forklift big bag lifter gives more lift height than our fork mounted version, as the tines are set at the top of the carriage plate. The bags are simply picked up by pushing a tine through the loops on each corner of the bag. Handle stops at the end of the tines prevent the big bags from moving forward during transportation. For safe and simple lifting, handling and transporting of big bags, our carriage mounted bag handler offers the perfect solution. Like all our Forklift Attachments, our forklift bag lifters come supplied fully tested and certified for compliance with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
Features & benefits include:
• Round formed steel tines reduces damage to bag straps, caused by forklift fork handling, thus reducing associated costs.
• Raised tine position at top of back plate gives increased lift height and easy visibility for truck operator.
• Tines manufactured from high grade EN19T steel, offering strong, durable and long service life properties.
• Handle stops to safely prevent bags moving forward, eliminating risk of accidents and associated costs.
• Painted in safety yellow gloss finish for increased visibility on the lift truck.
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations.
Images are for illustration purposes only, product may differ in appearance.
Carriage class options:
Capacity: 1000kg Tine diameter: 70mm Tine length: 1220mm Documentation: CE marked and comes with certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.