Our Carriage Mounted Forklift Carpet Booms have design characteristics that allow for real long term strength and durability, and by doing so, many of our carpet booms are still in service some 20 years after purchase. With a unique threaded pole construction, the risk of stress weld failure (common with inferior models) is completely removed. Utilising high grade quality EN19T steel and a combination of bearing plates and shrink rings to absorb damaging shock loads during carpet transit, you can be assured our forklift carpet booms are fit for purpose and designed for the task in hand. Mounted directly onto the carriage of the forklift truck, for dedicated carpet handling, all our forklift carpet booms come fully tested and certified to comply with the latest Health & Safety Regulations. Please advise the roll length and roll weight being handled with your enquiry so we can ensure the correct boom is quoted.
Features & benefits include:
• Threaded pole design, where pole is threaded through the back, offers enhanced strength properties and long term durability.
• No welding needed with threaded pole design, eliminates possibility of stress weld failure, common with inferior booms.
• High grade EN19T steel, offering strong, durable and long service life properties.
• Bearing plate and shrink ring combination absorbs damaging shock loads during movement.
• Leading edge nose cone designed to avoid damage to the roll being handled whilst offering easy 'glide in' pick up.
Images are for illustration purposes only, product may differ in appearance.
Boom diameter options:
Boom length options:
Carriage class options:
High grade EN19T steel
Documentation: CE marked and comes with certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.