Our Cross Beam jib offers the dual flexibility of supporting a load along the forklift truck length like a traditional forklift jib or lifting a load at right angles to the forklift truck, like a spreader beam. With the Cross Beam jib, long or wide loads can be handled all off the one attachment. When in the jib arm position, the lifting capacity of the beam is 500kg and when in the spreader beam position, the lifting capacity of the beam is 2000kg. Beam length and width is 2000mm. A safety chain secures the Cross Beam jib to the lift truck forks. Supplied with two hooks and shackles. Like all our Forklift Attachments, this cross beam jib will come supplied fully tested and certified for compliance with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
Features & benefits include:
• Dual function for use as forklift jib or spreader beam making it flexible for different load handling requirements.
• Rated capacity 500kgs when in jib position and 2000kg when in spreader beam position.
• Safety securing chain to allow safe fastening to forklift truck.
• Long arm reach and spread making it suitable for handling long loads safely.
• Large fork pockets for instant 'drive in' fitting to lift truck, making it quick and simple to fit and remove from lift truck forks.
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations.
Model: CBJ 250-2000
Capacity in Jib position (load centre: 2000mm):
Capacity in Beam position (load centre: 250mm):
Documentation: CE marked and comes with certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.