The Auto Grip drum grab is a heavy duty drum handler designed to handle any cylindrical object from 18" to 28" in diameter. Adjustment of the jaws is carried out by a simple turnbuckle. Rubber bonding to the inside of the jaws ensures a positive grip to the cylinder being handled, whilst at the same time reducing the risk of marking and damage. For all your moving, stacking and palletising needs, the Auto Grip drum gripper is fork mounted and can be easily attached to a forklift in seconds. The drum lifter comes with a durable safety chain for securing to the mast of the lift truck. Like all our Forklift Attachments, our Forklift Drum Grabs come supplied fully tested and certified for compliance with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
Features & benefits:
• Turnbuckle mechanism allows drum handler to handle any cylindrical object 18" to 28" in diameter.
• Spring activated jaws offering fully automatic operation.
• Rubber bonding to inside of jaws to give a positive grip whilst reducing marking. • Safety chain for safe fitment of drum handler to the lift truck.
• Generously size 'drive in' fork pockets for quick and simple fitment to the lift truck.
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations.
For drum types:
210 litre steel and 'L' ring & 'XL' ring plastic drums
Capacity: 700kg Fork spread: 800mm
Maximum fork size: 140mm x 50mm Documentation: CE marked and comes with certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.