Our heavy duty forklift drum handler, designed for steel drums, is ideal for handling drums where the contents have a high mass to volume ratio, such as powders, metals etc. With a safe working load of 1000kgs, this drum handler provides the capability of handling the most heaviest of drums. Simple operation, purely mechanical, with no hydraulic or electrical connection to the forklift required, means this drum grab can be utilised with your forklift truck quickly and effectively when heavy drums need to be handled. Like all our Forklift Attachments, our drum grabs come supplied fully tested and certified for compliance with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
Features & benefits:
• Heavy duty capacity suitable for handling drums with a high mass to volume ratio.
• Suitable for use with 210 litre (45 gallon) steel drums, allowing this common drum to be handled with no risk of injury.
• Ample sized fork pockets to suit most fork trucks, no need to risk back strain through manual handling.
• Simple design with few moving parts offering low maintenance and servicing costs.
• Fully automatic in operation, reducing time and labour costs.
• Quick and easy to fit on and off the forklift with heavy duty zinc plated screw clamps for safe securing to forklift.
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations.
For drum types:
210 litre steel drums
Capacity: 1000kg Fork spread: 560mm
Maximum fork size: 140mm x 50mm Documentation: CE marked and comes with certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.