Suitable for handling open top plastic drums of the Mauser (Egg Shaped) variety, the design of this forklift drum grab also allows for two drums to be handled at the same time. The tapered sides of Mauser drums (top and bottom) means the drum gripper lifts the drums via their bases, and once lifted, are held firmly in place. Gravity actuated arms means the drums are released from the handler as soon as they are set on the floor or pallet. Like all our Forklift Attachments, our drum grabs come supplied fully tested and certified for compliance with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
Features & benefits include:
• Suitable for use with 210 litre Mauser (egg shaped) plastic drums and other drums where the base diameter is smaller than the drum diameter.
• Ample sized fork pockets to suit most fork trucks, no need to risk back strain through manual handling.
• Simple design with few moving parts offering low maintenance and servicing costs.
• Fully automatic in operation, reducing time and labour costs.
• Quick and easy to fit on and off the forklift with heavy duty zinc plated screw clamps for safe securing to forklift.
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations.
For drum types:
2 x Mauser 'Egg Shape'
Capacity: 800kg Fork spread: 585mm
Maximum fork size: 130mm x 70mm Documentation: CE marked and comes with certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.