Our 'raised' forklift drum grab offers improved visibility and increased lift height for the drum, and with a quick-slide-two-position adjustor, allows both steel and 'L' & 'XL' ring plastic drums to be picked up. Handling these two popular types of drum, this raised universal drum gripper is well suited for low to medium movement of drums around the factory or store Mechanical in operation, the drum handling is simply fitted and secured to the forks of the lift truck, meaning your forklift can be utilised in a matter of minutes. Like all our Forklift Attachments, our forklift drum grabs come supplied fully tested and certified for compliance with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
Features & benefits:
• Raised position of arms gives improved visibility and increased lift height for the plastic drum.
• Suitable for use with 210 litre steel drums and 'L' & 'XL' ring plastic drums, allows these common drums to be handled with no risk of injury.
• Ample sized fork pockets to suit most fork trucks, no need to risk back strain through manual handling.
• Simple design with few moving parts offering low maintenance and servicing costs.
• Fully automatic in operation, reducing time and labour costs.
• Quick and easy to fit on and off the forklift with heavy duty zinc plated screw clamps for safe securing to forklift.
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations.
For drum types:
Steel & Plastic
Capacity: 500kg Fork spread: 560mm
Maximum fork size: 140mm x 50mm Documentation: CE marked and comes with certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.