Forklift Hydraulic Drum Grab suitable for both 210 litre steel and plastic drums with versatile hydraulic clamping function. This forklift drum grab is perfect for handling mixed type drums and for when high volume movement of drums is required. For added grip and non-marking benefits, the jaw arms of the hydraulic drum handler are coated with shore 60A polyurethane. Fitted with a double ended dual acting cylinder ensuring the arms open evenly each side, the hydraulic drum handler also has a pressure relief valve for finite adjustment to its clamping power.
Features & benefits include:
• Suitable for use with 210 litre steel and plastic drums.
• Hydraulic operation for quick and easy drum handling.
• Shore 60A Polypropylene coating to inside of jaws offering non-marking properties.
• Double ended dual acting cylinder ensures jaw arms open evenly.
• Pressure relief valve offers finite adjustment to the clamping power.
• Ample sized fork pockets to suit most fork trucks.
• CE marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations.
Number of drums:
210 litre steel and plastic Fork spread:
Maximum fork size:
150mm x 60mm
C of G:
CE Marked and comes with Certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.