The BEMA 20 hydraulic forklift sweeper is a robust and reliable sweeper offering a cost effective solution to yard and premises cleaning. Suitable for use in the outdoors, the BEMA 20 hydraulic sweeper comes in various brush widths and a hydraulic collection hopper fitted as standard. Versatile in application, this hydraulic forklift sweeper comes with a brush diameter of 520mm and typifies German precision engineering. A quality forklift sweeper that will prove a great asset for all outdoor sweeping duties.
Like all our Forklift Attachments, these sweepers come supplied fully tested and certified for compliance with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
Features & benefits:
• Stable and rigid construction with mechanical swivelling system.
• 520mm diameter heavy duty steel/PPN mix main rotary brush.
• Powerful hydraulic drive Gerotormotor requiring single or double hydraulic system with return flow.
• Large hydraulic waste collection hopper.
• 200mm x 50mm diameter support wheels with adjustable height and dust caps.
• Standard series paint finish in Orange RAL 2011.
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations.
Model: Bema 20
Brush width options:
1550mm: 165 litre
1850mm: 195 litre
2300mm: 245 litre
520mm diameter, Series PPN brush Rotary side brush: Hydraulic 600mm diameter, hydraulic system with brush switching (in series) Rotary side brush: PPN (polypropylene), steel/PPN or steel brush Documentation: CE marked and comes with certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.