The ultimate in hydraulic sweeping machines, the BEMA 40 forklift brush has been designed primarily for industrial use and is the perfect solution for both indoor and outdoor sweeping. With an enclosed hydraulic collection hopper, all round protective dust skirt and rubber bumpers, this hydraulic forklift sweeper can offer virtually dust free sweeping. The special cleaning brushes can remove even the most difficult and resistant dirt or the finest dust, and are driven by a high performance service free hydraulic motor. Like all our forklift attachments, the BEMA 40 hydraulic sweeper will come supplied fully tested and certified for compliance with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
Like all our Forklift Attachments, these sweepers come supplied fully tested and certified for compliance with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
Features & benefits:
• Stable and rigid construction with enclosed machine casing for virtually dust free sweeping.
• 660mm diameter heavy duty steel/PPN mix main rotary brush.
• Powerful hydraulic drive Gerotormotor requiring single or double hydraulic system with return flow.
• Infinitely variable main brush settings according to degree of dirt.
• Large enclosed hydraulic waste collection hopper with Vulkolan strip to reduce dust.
• Super-Elastic 200mm x 80mm diameter support wheels with vulcanised elastic rubber, ball bearings and dust caps.
• All round protective dust skirt and rubber bumpers.
• Standard series paint finish in Orange RAL 2011.
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations.
• Water spray system: 200 litre water tank with internal filter and electric pressure pump (12/24 volt), spray pipe with flat spray jets. All water related parts are made from synthetic material to avoid corrosion
• Hydraulic rotary side brush: 800mm diameter, right or left (may be raised) including stop valve, automatic side and height adaption (switchable). Either PPN (polypropylene), steel/PPN or flat steel wire set
• Water spray system for rotary side brush: with flat spray jet, including stop valve (switchable)
Contact us for other optional extras: Wheel and Yard Loader quick change adaptor, tractor mounting adaptor, flow regulation valve, lighting system, flag holder and warning marks.
Images are for illustration purposes only, product may differ in appearance.
Model: Bema 40
Brush width options:
1250mm: 275 litre
1550mm: 345 litre
2050mm: 450 litre
660mm diameter PPN (polypropylene) industrial segment set Brush Options: Main lower brush only
With left side brush
With right side brush
With left and right side brush
Documentation: CE marked and comes with certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.