One of our most popular carriage mounted forklift and telehandler jib, the Easi Reach forklift jib comes with a low beam profile to allow access in to confined spaces. Mounted directly to the carriage of the forklift truck or telehandler, our carriage mounted jibs provide the solution to converting your lift truck or telehandler into a dedicated lifting crane. The forklift jib is 1800mm long and comes with various lifting points on the underside to allow for adjustment when handling loads of different lengths. Like all our Forklift Attachments, this forklift jib will come supplied fully tested and certified for compliance with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
Features & benefits include:
• Mounts directly onto truck carriage so forklift can be positioned closer to the load.
• Jib rated to suit the capacity of the lift truck, reducing wear and tear on the lift truck and possibility of overloading.
• Multiple hook positions for flexible load handling whilst reducing handling costs.
• Long jib arm to reach otherwise inaccessible places (i.e. machinery motors), helping to reduce factory maintenance costs.
• Wide carriage back plate to reduce sideways movement thus reducing damage from load swinging excessively.
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations.
Capacity options (at full extension):
230kg at 1750mm
280kg at 1750mm
380kg at 1750mm
580kg at 1750mm
850kg at 1750mm
900kg at 1750mm
1000kg at 1750mm
1100kg at 1750mm
1400kg at 1750mm
1850kg at 1750mm
2050kg at 1750mm
2400kg at 1750mm
2750kg at 1750mm
Hook & shackle: Yes
Number of lifting points: 6 Documentation: CE marked and comes with certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.