A single hook position low cost forklift jib generally tailor made to suit handling of a specific product. Our Econo forklift jib is ideal for carrying out tasks such as engine removal, tool changing etc. With a fixed beam length of 1250mm and mounted directly to the carriage of the forklift truck, our carriage mounted jibs provide the solution to converting your lift truck into a dedicated lifting crane. With a wide back plate to provide stability and help reduce load swing, our Econo forklift jib is the ideal choice for carrying out a specific handling requirement. Like all our Forklift Attachments, this forklift jib will come supplied fully tested and certified for compliance with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
Features & benefits include:
• Mounts directly onto truck carriage so forklift can be positioned closer to the load.
• Jib rated to suit the capacity of the lift truck, reducing wear and tear on the lift truck and possibility of overloading.
• Single hook position (1250mm) for handling a specific product, ideal for tasks such as engine removal, tool changing etc.
• Wide carriage back plate to reduce sideways movement thus reducing damage from load swinging excessively.
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations.
Capacity options (at full extension):
380kg at 1200mm
500kg at 1200mm
900kg at 1200mm
1100kg at 1200mm
1200kg at 1200mm
Hook & shackle: Yes Number of lifting points: 3 Documentation: CE marked and comes with certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.