Offering the same characteristics as our High Lift jib but with extra heavy duty construction, increased lift height, and high swinging load resistance, our Carrimax forklift jib (also referred to as a Swan Neck jib) is the ideal choice for heavy machinery moving and for the hire market. Mounted directly to the carriage of the forklift truck, our carriage mounted forklift jibs provide the solution to converting your lift truck into a dedicated lifting crane. With a wide back plate to provide stability and help reduce load swing, our Carrimax forklift jib is perfect for heavy load handling. Like all our Forklift Attachments, this forklift jib will come supplied fully tested and certified for compliance with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
Features & benefits include:
• Mounts directly onto truck carriage so forklift can be positioned closer to the load.
• Increased lift height for ability to stack and de-stack to greater height, offering better space utilisation.
• Jib rated to suit the capacity of the lift truck, reducing wear and tear on the lift truck and possibility of overloading.
• Multiple hook positions for flexible load handling whilst reducing handling costs.
• Long jib arm to reach otherwise inaccessible places (i.e. machinery motors), helping to reduce factory maintenance costs.
• Wide carriage back plate to reduce sideways movement thus reducing damage from load swinging excessively.
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations.
Capacity options (at full extension):
1850kg at 1750mm
2050kg at 1750mm
2300kg at 1750mm
2400kg at 1750mm
2750kg at 1750mm
Hook height: 900mm Number of lifting points: 6 Documentation: CE marked and comes with certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.