Offering an increased lift height over and above our other range of forklift jibs, our High Lift forklift jib, also referred to as a Swan Neck jib, is ideally suited for stacking or un-stacking products, allowing for better space utilisation. This forklift jib has a wide backplate to eliminate and sideway movement and comes with a fixed beam length of 1800mm. Like all our Forklift Attachments, this jib will come supplied fully tested and certified for compliance with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
Features & benefits include:
• Mounts directly onto truck carriage so forklift can be positioned closer to the load.
• Increased lift height for ability to stack and de-stack to greater height, offering better space utilisation.
• Jib rated to suit the capacity of the lift truck, reducing wear and tear on the lift truck and possibility of overloading.
• Multiple hook positions for flexible load handling whilst reducing handling costs.
• Long jib arm to reach otherwise inaccessible places (i.e. machinery motors), helping to reduce factory maintenance costs.
• Wide carriage back plate to reduce sideways movement thus reducing damage from load swinging excessively.
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations.
Capacity options (at full extension):
380kg at 1750mm
580kg at 1750mm
850kg at 1750mm
900kg at 1750mm
1000kg at 1750mm
1100kg at 1750mm
1400kg at 1750mm
Hook height: 900mm Number of lifting points: 6 Documentation: CE marked and comes with certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.