Fork mounted lifting hooks are used to lift loads from the top, as opposed to lifting them up at their base. This is often necessary because when a load cannot be lifted by using forks underneath it, this type of forklift lifting hook can make manoeuvring easier due to its swivel capabilities.
Features & benefits:
• Low Maintenance.
• Strong mild steel construction.
• Heavy duty single lifting eye.
• Standard Colour: Orange.
• Mode of Lifting: Forklift.
• Swivel hook assembly as standard.
• Optional Extras: Lifting chain.
• Individual plant number can be welded to jib for owner identification.
• Brackets to fit JCB, Manitou or any other.
Contact us for other available capacities.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.