Our forklift rim grip twin drum grab in Ireland is designed to handle two drums at the same time. With two sets of gripping jaws, two drums (steel or 'L' & 'XL' ring plastic) can be handled. The dual lift functionality of this rim grip drum handlers helps speed up drum handling operations when large drum moving is required. Designed to handle drums via the drum lip, there is no need for spaces or gaps to be required around the drums, therefore tightly packed drums can be handled with ease. Strong gripping heads ensure the drums are tightly secured to the unit when it comes to transportation of the drums from one area to another.
- Suitable for use with 210 litre steel drums and 'L' & 'XL' ring plastic drums, allows these common drums to be handled with no risk of injury.
- Strong 'Parrot Beak' gripping mechanism reduces dangerous and costly spillages and drum damage.
- Hard steel gripping head for a long service life with low maintenance and operating costs.
- Ample sized fork pockets to suit most fork trucks, no need to risk back strain through manual handling.
- Rubber lined crutch support to cushion drums during transport.
- Fully automatic in operation, reducing time and labour costs.
- Freestanding allows quick and easy fitment on and off the forklift with heavy duty zinc plated screw clamps for safe securing.
- 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.