Offering the same characteristics as our standard WP-SPG single person platform but raised up on legs to give extended lift height for accessing high racking, roof lights, buzz bars etc, where truck mast height is limited. Our Forklift Safety Cages are PM28 compliant and manufactured to simply and securely fit to the forks of a forklift truck. N.B. When raised by 1000mm an external ladder is fitted as standard. Like all our Forklift Attachments our safety cages come supplied fully tested and certified for compliance with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
Features & benefits include:
• PM28 compliant.
• Base of platform raised in height to give extended lift height when fork truck mast height is limited.
• Self closing, automatic locking front gate for easy access into platform whilst providing a protective barrier when operating at height.
• Security locking system to fork heels ensure the work platform is safely secured to the lift truck.
• Full length fork pockets to provide complete platform stability.
• Harness anchorage points and in-board handholds points for operator safety.
• Perforated back mesh ensures there is a barrier between the platform user and the hazardous areas of the lift truck.
• Anti slip floor tread with drain holes to avoid accumulation of water and risk of slipping.
• Kickrail to all sides prohibits items left on the floor from falling out at height (i.e. work tools).
• Painted in safety Golden Yellow finish to aid visibility when in operation on the lift truck.
• Provided with full safety livery and technical rating plate.
Our forklift safety cages are fully compliant with Health and Safety standards as well as HSE PM28 regulations covering non-integrated forklift working platforms.
Method of entry:
Raised Height options:
Length x Width: 1000mm x 1000mm
Maximum fork size: 140mm x 60mm Documentation: PM28 Compliant and comes with Certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.